Thursday, September 10, 2020

The Amazing Love of God

 Good morning! We are waking up to a bright and beautiful day brought to you buy the Lord Himself!

Today I hope we can all put on a smile and remember Whose daughter we are!
The Amazing Love of God
It is just so amazing to think about the love of God! One thing that is so wonderful about His love is that it is universal! Another wonderful thing about His love is that it is so personal!! These two concepts do not contradict one another at all.
God’s love IS universal. He is our Creator. The giver of life ... He gave us our life. Yours. And mine. And all 108,760,543,790(approximately) that have ever been born. Every person who ever lived did so because God gave them life. Wow! Think about that number. God is truly worthy of our praise!
Like I said, it is amazing! If God’s love includes everyone then I can rest in knowing He loves the people I love. More than I do. My parents are covered by the love of God. So are my brothers and sisters-in-law. My nieces and nephews too. Even as much as I love my children, I know God loves them ever so much more!
The Father does not leave anyone out! It gives me great peace to know this. I am glad God’s love is universal. I am thankful the Creator loved us enough to send His Only Son to this world to die for us. All of us. He gave up heaven to live on earth among people like us.
God’s love IS personal! He knows our names. He knows how many hairs on our head. It boggles the mind. God knows our hearts. He knows everything about us. As some of us say sometimes, He knows us “warts and all.” And guess what? The Father still loves us.
Here is an absolutely beautiful portion of scripture which shows us how great the Father’s love is. We find this in Psalm 56:8 -11: “You number my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book? When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because God is for me. In God (I will praise His word), In the Lord (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Did you know God cares for us so much He keeps up with our tears? He knows what we go through and He cares. Yes, His love is personal!! The Father will fight for us. He will take care of our enemies. We can trust God! He will always stand for us when we stand for Him.
God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit all want us to be in heaven with them. What a wonderful thought! The thing is, we must want it too. Here is where it gets personal. We must love Christ enough to keep His commandments. All of them. Not just one or two.
It is our choice. God doesn’t force us. Christ doesn’t. Neither does the Holy Spirit. I am the only one who can choose for me. The same goes for all of us. The right choice? The right choice puts us in the presence of God’s love for eternity. I think it's worth it!!!
Christ above all things ….. Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment